VALUE PROPOSITION 1
StarWind Hyper-Converged Appliance (HCA)
Hyper-convergence in a Flash
StarWind Hyper-converged Appliance is a real turnkey hyper-converged platform that combines network, storage, compute, and software in a small 2-node footprint. Shrink your Total Cost of Ownership and increase ROI, experience maximum performance and flawless resiliency with a single HCI solution that has every feature you could need.
StarWind Hyper-Converged Appliance is the perfect fit for organisations looking to ensure the ultimate performance for their mission-critical systems & applications without spending a fortune on hardware and IT staff.
UNDER THE BONNET 2
Typical Disk and Cloud Solutions
- Require investment in resiliency and performance
- Need flash arrays to boost performance
- Need extra software to ensure disaster recovery
- Disks are heavier, louder, less shock-resistant, and wear out quicker
StarWind HCA All-Flash
- No need to balance out capacity, performance, or IT management
- Turnkey solution that ensures your IT infrastructure’s equilibrium
- Comes as a two-node HeartBeat with flawless resiliency
- Significantly minimized hardware footprint due to architechture laconism
- Configuration and deployment do not come for free
- Complicated to deploy without having expertise
- Management tools need to be purchased separately
- Premium support comes as a separate payable service
- No additional education or resources are needed to run and manage
- Our engineers pre-configure, test, and deploy the solution for free
- StarWind Command Center brings handy HCI monitoring and management
- StarWind ProActive Premium Support comes with every license
- HDDs take x5-6 times longer to boot and communicate
- Slightest physical damage will negatively affect disk performance
- HDDs lose performance capabilities over time due to mechanics
- Performance drops due to being not native to certain protocols, like NVMe-oF
- Allows tapping into 100% of underlying storage utilization
- Achieves stellar 99.9999% high availability at all times
- Maximum speed without any hiccups or drops in performance
All those benefits and more
at the price of a hybrid (disk + flash)
WE GOT EVERYTHING COVERED 3
with Two Nodes
- The most comprehensive, proactive, and knowledgeable Technical Support in the HCI industry is included by default!
- Issues are prevented thanks to our engineers monitoring your environment 24x7x365, using machine learning to spot any abnormality.
- Your environment runs like clockwork is and cared for from day 1 to infinity.
Maintain and Scale
as You Go
- StarWind Command Center is a single-pane-of-glass monitoring and management tool that does it ALL.
- From storage management and hypervisor orchestration to production applications inside VMs or containers, and more — manage everything HCI from a single UI.
- Unlock the ability to process 100% of your IOPS
- Enjoy the longevity and sustainability of flash storage
- Make your heavy disk writing applications feather-light
- Build your entire HCI on a single “building block”
- Reduce IT management costs and invest in innovation
STARWIND HCA FEATURES 4
StarWind HCA keeps the compute and storage resources for every VM on the same node to achieve max performance.
Cache is kept synchronized between both nodes, allowing to start post-migration VMs in a “hot state.”
The platform uses all industry-standard uplink protocols: SMB3, NFSv4.1, iSCSI, VVols on iSCSI, NVMe-oF, iSER, and others.